We are broken hearted to announce that because of the uncertainty of health and travel due to Covid 19, we are canceling our June 2020 onsite Cincinnati, Ohio teacher training. This prudent but sorrowful decision was not an easy one to make.
Educators from every corner of our country had registered. This is such great news in knowing that Theology of the Body and ROOTED Curriculum is reaching parishes, schools and families in dioceses across the globe. The wind of the Holy Spirit has been strong! Just as we are directed to say in the Divine mercy, “Jesus, I trust in you.” We lean on this prayer heavily right now. Our prayer and hope is for this virus to go away and for a great healing to begin. Our prayers are not just for a healthy virus-free world, but a world that turns back to the Divine Healer in body and soul.
In this disappointment, we will watch what happens with Covid 19 and hope that we can offer regional trainings in the fall and even a smaller scale training on-site at Ruah Woods this fall and winter. Please pay attention to emails and social media for notices about our plans for this. Subscribe here:
Newsletter sign up
Through the mercy of God and confidence in prayer, we shall all be together in summer of 2021.
Some good news to share in spite of this disappointment:
- Join our newly developed TOB Teacher’s Toolbox for free for lesson plans, videos, practicums, to learn TOB and become a TOB Campus Ambassador.
- On a Mission to Love rosary meditations book for children and families is being published in Spanish this summer 2020.
- The On a Mission to Love rosary app has been updated and is an outstanding gift for praying the rosary alone, as a community or a family along with the book.
- There is a price break on ROOTED: K-5 Curriculum until April 30. The price increases by nine dollars a grade on May 1, but if you order now on-line by choosing the pay by check option, you can defer payment until later. This will guarantee the current price.
- Ruah Woods Press will be working on offering outstanding webinars this summer. We will communicate through emails and social media as we make these announcements.
- View a PDF of some additional suggested resources in your pursuit of the truth in the current educational crisis.
Please contact Laura Strietmann via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 513-407-8672 or via our contact form for information on offering a custom zoom webinar for your staff or parents. At this point, we will be working to be as flexible and as much of a gift to educators as we can be.
Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us! Pope St. John Paul II, pray for us!
3 Days to Transform your TEACHING and LIFE! Onsite Summer 2021 in Cincinnati, Ohio TBD:
Teachers, DRE’s, catechists, youth ministers, educators & administrators for schools, parishes & dioceses will be given the tools they need to engage young people with St. John Paul II’s Theology of the Body.
- Ruah Woods’ live 3-day workshop for educators walks attendees through St. John Paul II’s articulation of a true vision of the human person.
- Educators will walk away with a greater understanding of key themes of TOB and ideas for how to bring them to life in the classroom.
- Grade specific breakout sessions (K-2, 3-5, 6-8, 9-12, DRE/Admins) provide practicum training for the use of ROOTED K-12 Curriculum.
- Daily mass included.
Sign up for our newsletter, and we'll send you news and updates on theology of the body and much more!